Liverpool University PG Dip/ Msc Veterinary Physiotherapy
The University of Liverpool’s PG Diploma/MSc Veterinary Physiotherapy Programme is a Specialisation Programme for Physiotherapists to Practise on Animals.
- Study online with intensive practical workshops from one of the leading Veterinary Institutions in the UK
- You will attend 3 residential schools and 50 practical days over the 2 years
- The Post Graduate Diploma is studied online on a part time basis over 2 years (6 x 16 week modules/120 credits)
- A further 3rd year is required to gain a MSc Degree
The Programme is a recognised upgrading to Category A grade status of the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Animal Therapy (ACPAT)
Programme of Study
- Anatomy & Biomechanics for the Veterinary Physiotherapist
- Principles of Veterinary Physiotherapy & Approach to the Animal Patient
- Orthopaedics of the Common Domestic Specie
- Veterinary Physiotherapy Practice 1
- Neuromotor System in Performance and Disease
- Advanced Veterinary Physiotherapy Practice
Year 3 (MSc)
- Research Project (subject to approval of research proposal)
Suzanne Cottraill, BA, BSc Veterinary Physiotherapy
Programme Director: Professor Catherine McGowan BVSc MACVSc DEIM DECEIM PhD FHEA MRCVS - Senior Editor of Animal Physiotherapy: Assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of animals.
Course Fee: £4500
Per Year. Includes practical workshops and placements.
Additional £1500 for the 3rd year for research project.
For further information please contact:
The Veterinary Postgraduate Unitl
Tel: 0151 794 6016